Dragon City is a social network game from social games developer Social Point which was launched for play on Facebook in May 2013 and for download on iOS in 2013. In August 2014 the aforementioned developer made the game available for download onIntel Atom tablets for Android. The game targets mid-core players, allowing them to raise their own dragons and create a Dragon City on floating islands. In December 2012 The Next Web ran an article announcing that Dragon City was ranked #2 in Facebook’s 25 top rated games that year.
Build a magical world in Dragon City! Gain hundreds of dragons, breed them and make them level up in order to become a Dragon Master!
Train your dragons for battle and show off their strength by engaging in combat with other players!
Enjoy a full experience playing on your Android phone or tablet, as well as on Facebook. Now you can take care of your dragons anytime, anywhere!
- Gain a full collection, there are more than 100 different dragons available!
- New dragons and adventures are waiting for you every week! Don’t miss them!
- Build a city with magical buildings that other players will envy!
- Battle online with thousands of players and display your dragons’ power!
- Breed and combine 10 types of dragons (Terra, Flame, Sea, Nature, Electric, Ice, Metal, Dark, Legend, and Pure) and obtain new and more powerful hybrids!
- Unlimited fun with hundreds of missions!
- Play with your friends, send them gifts and visit their islands!
Enjoy the full experience playing on your Android phone and tablet, as well as on Facebook. Now you can take care of your dragons anytime, anywhere!